International Scholarships At Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Description and Details
The Hamburg University of Applied Sciences awards scholarships to academically strong international students who are interested in studying in Bachelors’s and Masters’s degree programs at the Institution.
HAW Hamburg awards scholarships to high-performing international Bachelor’s students as of the third subject semester and to international Master’s students as of the second subject semester. The funding for the scholarships is provided by the City of Hamburg and the Karl H. Dietze Foundation.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Masters (Taught)
- Undergraduate: Up to 400 Euros/month (4 months per semester).
- Masters: up to 500 Euros/month for up to five months.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be applying to Hamburg University of Applied Sciences – Germany
- Applicants must have good academic records