Some heartless hoodlums have reportedly destroyed properties worth millions of naira belonging to the First Bank of Nigeria.
- EndSars: Am not afraid to die – Falz tells CNN (Video)
- See What Army Did to Youths Accused Of Setting Akeredolu’s Campaign Office Ablaze (Video)
- ”Am so hurt for our generation” -Davido Laments
Hoodlums destroyed properties belonging to the bank, Hoodlums destroyed properties belonging to the bank First Bank of Nigeria in Aba
Counting its loss after hoodlums allegedly destroyed its properties worth millions of Naira. According to a video shared online, hoodlums set fire to the bank’s vehicle and destroyed ATMs, generators, and other properties. The sad incident happened this week.
The bank it was gathered is located at Faulks road Aba, along with the Ariaria market. It is not yet known what could have made those who perpetrated such ugly act toe such a dishonorable line
Watch the video below
- EndSars: Nicki Minaj prays for victims of shooting in Lekki Toll Gate
- The IGP Would Have Resigned By Now In A Sane Country – Falz (Video)
- “Anything without leadership will die and fizzle out” – Williams Uchemba warns
- Join the #EndSARS movement if you’re not happy about your welfare – 2Baba